In this post I will share a way to create checkboxes for selecting list items in such a way, that a standard for each selected rule will work:
1. You need to create a new column in you list view and add a literal datalabel inside:
2. Add the following piece of html into the newly created datalabel. It will turn it into the checkbox:
<input type=”checkbox” class=”custom-box”/>
4. Create an expression for the dlblScript and add the following piece of js into it:
Thus you will have a functionality, which will allow you to select items with checkboxes and use the oob condition for each item in a List View.
Please, note the following:
- You need to change the js and enter the name of the view, which you assigned to it on the form. Otherwise, the selector needs to be changed.
- This will disable standard selection of the rows via clicking anywhere on the row as well as multiple selection with SHIFT!!!
You can find more stuff here: Gist.